Center for Alliance of Labor and Human Rights (CENTRAL) is a Cambodian non-governmental organization working on organizing and supporting Cambodian working people through legal aid and other appropriate means to demand transparent and accountable governance for labor and human rights.
CENTRAL is seeking for individual or registered firm to evaluate CENTRAL’s Expanding Legal Empowerment of Cambodians to Combat Trafficking and Exploitation Project in terms of its efficiency, effectiveness, impact, relevance and trend for sustainability after its two-year implementation period from 1 January 2019 to 31 March 2021.
The purpose of this evaluation is to measure the project’s success against its approved objectives and indicators and to give recommendations for the subsequent two-year period. The evaluation will aim to extract key lessons learned during the Plan’s implementation and to formulate evidence-based recommendations to enhance the stability of both the Plan and CENTRAL itself along with future improvements in its efforts to combat human and labor trafficking and exploitation.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS OF EVALUATOR
- Extensive experience in conducting project evaluations and a proven record in delivering professional results;
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills;
- Fluency in Khmer or capability to organize a fluent translator as Khmer is needed for effective field investigation;
- Experience working with NGOs in Cambodia;
- Knowledge of labor and human rights issues in Cambodia.
Interested applicants should tender a bidding proposal which clearly highlights their qualifications, a tentative work plan and a detailed financial budget breakdown of the consultancy fee (also including the 15% of withholding tax on consultant fees) as well as other relevant costs to CENTRAL.
Successful proposals must contain:
- CVs of all proposed evaluators, clearly highlighting their qualifications;
- Explanation and justification of the proposed evaluation methodology;
- Tentative work plan;
- Financial proposal with a breakdown of costs such as consultation fee and ancillary costs such as transport, accommodation and other fees.
- Evaluation Start Date and End Date: 8 March 2021 to 28 March 2021
- Report Delivery Date: 8 April 2021
The proposal shall be delivered to the below contact person either by email or as a hard copy no later than 17:00 on February 19, 2021.
For further clarification, please contact the below person directly.
Contact Person: Mr. Saroeun Sang
Address: #359, St. 69BT, Sangkat Boeung Tumpun, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Phone: (+855) 93 556 603