Center for Alliance of Labor and Human Rights (CENTRAL) is a Cambodian non-governmental organization working on organising and supporting Cambodian working people through legal aid and other appropriate means to demand transparent and accountable governance for labour and human rights.
CENTRAL is seeking for individuals to produce video documentaries on migration issues. There will be 3 videos and the deadline of the video is the end of June 2021.
The objectives of these videos are to raise awareness on safe migration to the public including potential migrant workers and their families as well as increase understanding of the impacts of at-risk migration to relevant stakeholders and to serve as a tool for further advocacy on better protection mechanisms.
- Minimum length of five minutes per video;
- Videos to be produced with subtitles;
- Videos to highlight issues faced by Cambodians migrating for work abroad;
- Prior experience with NGOs or trade unions in Cambodia and knowledge of labour and human rights issues faced by Cambodian migrant workers would be an asset.
- First video deadline is on 15th May, 2021. The second video deadline is on 8th June, 2021 and the third video deadline is the end of Jun 2021
- Detail video concept note is attached
Interested applicants should tender a bidding proposal which clearly highlights their qualifications, a tentative work plan and a detailed financial budget breakdown of the consultancy fee (also including the 15% of withholding tax on consultant fees) as well as other relevant costs to CENTRAL.
Only a successful candidate will be notified and Successful proposals must contain:
- CV of work experience on video production
- Quotation with budget
The proposal shall be delivered to the below contact person either by email or as a hard copy no later than 17:00 PM on April 20, 2021.
For further clarification, please contact the below person directly.
Contact Person: Mrs. NOP Linda
Address: #359, St. 69BT, Sangkat Boeung Tumpun, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Phone: (+855) 93 556 603